Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||7.5mm Thick Corrosion Resistant PVC Wood Panels As Ceiling And Wall Cladding||Dimension:||25cm * 7.5mm *5.95m|
|Weight:||2.5kg/sqm; 2.6kg/sqm; 3kg/sqm||Surface:||Wood Printing|
|Shape:||Flat; Slab||Color:||Wooden Yellow|
pvc interior wall panels,
wood grain wall panels
7.5mm Thick Corrosion Resistant PVC Wood Panels As Ceiling And Wall Cladding
PVC Wood Panels Dimension:
1. Size: 25cm width * 7.5mm thickness * 5.95m length
2. Weight: 2.5kg/m2; 2.6kg/m2; 3kg/m2
3. Surface: Slab shape with wooden high glossy printing
4. Packing: normally be 10pcs per PE bag
5. Packing mark: can be customized
PVC Wood Panels Introduction:
PVC panel is a alternative product which attains the beauty and elegance of modern architectural design and at the same time being cost effective, eco-friendly. It comes in different colors that provide a very modern, clean and appealing appearance. Due to the nature of PVC it is very durable and easy to keep clean and is relatively unaffected by:
PVC Wood Panels Advantages:
(1) Water Resistant: PVC Ceiling Panel are waterproof and very easy to clean and maintain, which makes them ideal for wetroom areas like bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, basements, garages and all other living areas.So especially in damp and moist areas, our panelling is an excellent alternative to decorating your ceiling effectively and completely waterproof.
(2) Budget-friendly: It is far more economical as compared to wood, paint, tiles and wall papers.
(3) Hygienic: PVC panels provide a very clean and hygienic for wall and ceiling decoration. Once installed, there is no grout to go dirty. PVC is mould-repellent and not a suitable material for bacterial growth.
(4) Low maintenance: PVC panels require only a low maintenance , and when you want to clean them , it does not take you long. Due to the smooth surface of the panels, dirt does not gather in pores or cracks. A simple cloth will do to clean the surface. Do not use chlorinates or abrasive agents.
(5) Simple to fit and easy to clean.
PVC Wood Panels Installation:
1. Clean the surface of ceiling.
2. Nail wooden or steel battens(20mm - 30mm thick) into the wall and ceiling, with all the corners firstly, then on the plane with the distance of 400mm away between every wooden batten.
3. Screw PVC profiles(cornices) on all the corners, then insert the panel into the corner profiles, then the folling panel into the first panel.
4. Screw PVC second panel's notch side into the wooden or steel battens, then insert the third panel, then the fourth, and nail the fourth's notch side, then fifth and sixth, then...
5. Attention for the distance and notch side panel: for the ways above is based on 250mm or 300mm wide panels, and wooden or steel battens between distance is 400mm, so every 2 panel, screw the second notch. Surely you could change the ways as per your situation presently, by way of changing the distance of the panels and the wooden or stell battens.
PVC Wood Panels Quality Testing:
|No.||Test Items||Technical Requirements||Detection Result||Single Judge|
|4||Heating Rate %||<6.0||0.6||Qualified|
|5||Heated State||No bubble, craze or spot||Fulfill||Qualified|
|6||Resistance of acetone||No defects||Fulfill||Qualified|
|7||Dart drop impact||0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times||pass||Qualified|
|8||Size Variation in High/Low Temperature||±0.6%||-0.16||Qualified|
|9||Nail resistance||no visible cracks||Indehiscent||Qualifie|
PVC Wood Panels Color Showing:
Contact Person: Miss. Abby