Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Lexan Polycarbonate Sheet||Material:||Lexan|
|Specification:||6mm Thickness||Application:||Roofing, Greenhouse, Swimming Pool Covering|
|Feature:||Flame Resistance||Advantage:||High Impact Strength|
polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheets,
double wall polycarbonate panels
6mm Lexan Polycarbonate Sheet / Polycarbonate Flat Sheeting Flame Resistance
Lexan Polycarbonate Sheet Features:
· High light transmission
Light transmission of 4mm clear twin-wall polycarbonate reaches 89%. Twin wall polycarbonate sheets are often used in greenhouse not only for sufficient sunlight, but also blocking out harmful UV radiation.
· High impact strength
Impact strength of polycarbonate sheet is 250 times as much as the size of tempered glass. This superiority makes it an optimum material for protecting greenhouse from hail and stones.
· Saving energy
Twin-wall construction optimizes thermal insulation. In hot summer or cold winter, the ambient temperature below polycarbonate sheets will not intensively change and keep a relative stable state.
Lexan Polycarbonate Sheet Application
Bus stop shelter, Building material, Greenhouse, Car garage tents,
Advertising boards, Light boxes, Transportation airline, Swimming pool Cover, Police shield,etc.
Lexan Polycarbonate Sheet Specification
(1) Size : 2.1m * 11.8m ( the max width is 2.1m, other size can also be ordered)
(2) Thickness: the most commonly used thickness is 6mm and 8mm, but if you need 4mm, 5mm and 10mm, we can also do as you need.
(3) Weight: 0.85kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
(4) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged ourdoor exposure.
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
2. Physical Properties
* Light tramission:
Contact Person: Miss. Abby