Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||200 × 6mm Printing Golden Line Ceiling PVC Panels For Restaurant Decoration||Size:||Width 200mm; Thickness 6mm|
|Color:||Wall Paper Design||Board Shape:||Flat|
|Advantage:||Light Weight||Use:||Restaurant Ceiling And Wall Decoration|
plastic ceiling sheets,
pvc gypsum ceiling board
200 × 6mm Printing Golden Line Ceiling PVC Panels For Restaurant Decoration
PVC Ceiling & Wall panels are constructed through PVC extrusion under a controlled environment. This is a hot PVC extrusion process.
• Due to the PVC composition, and the construction of the panels with additional strengthening cross members, PVC Ceiling & Wall panels are rigid and strong; however they are lighter, less thick therefore space saving, and easier to handle than traditional PVC Ceiling & Wall panels or wood core equivalent panels.
• PVC Ceiling & Wall panels offer additional benefits such as being considerably easier to install, hygienic, fully waterproof material construction, and class B1 fire rating for commercial and domestic use.
• PVC Ceiling & Wall panels are for internal use only.
What About The Material And Size of PVC Panel?
• Recyclable Virgin PVC for consistency of quality.
• Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3).
• Contains stabilisers, pigments, and strengthening materials.
• None of these materials are classified as dangerous. No toxic affect. Non hazardous
|20cm||7mm||Middle Groove||as you need||10pcs/pack||PE bag|
What Is the Advantage of PVC Panel?
1. Fire proof, rot proof , damp proof and rust proof
2. Water proof and heat proof
3. Easy maintenance
4. Sound Resistant
5. Impact Resistant
6. Light in weight and easy to install can save a lot of time and man power cost.
7. Easy to cut, drilled, nailed and sawed. PVC Wall Ceiling Panel
What Is the Quality of PVC Panel?
TEST REPORT OF PVC PANEL (TEST REQUIREMENT: QB/T2133-1995,Q/HSJ 01-2005)
|Item||Technical requirements||Results of inspection||Verdict|
|Length deviation||Not allowed negative deviation||Pass|
|Dimensional stability after heating %||≤6.0||0.50||Pass|
|Dimensional stability from high and low temperatures %||±0.4||-0.07||Pass|
|Tolerance of acetone||No defect||Pass|
|Strike by drop hammer||0.5kg/1 m||Pass|
|Tolerance of driving nail||No crack||Pass|
How To Install PVC Panel?
1) For a perfect finish we recommended using our finishing trims. Trims are used at the start and end of panel runs, and on any corners. We recommend that 2-part finishing trims are used, in which case the back part of all trims should be fixed first.
2) Working from left to right, measure and cut the first panel to the correct length. Boards can be cut with a tenon saw, a jigsaw or a fine toothed hand saw.
3) Fix in position using a plumb line or spirit level to ensure that this first length is perfectly vertical. If you are using nails, screws or staples, fix through the lip at the back edge of the board so that the fixings are hidden when the next board is pushed into place.
4) If fixing in a shower cubicle apply bathroom grade silicone (apply a bead of sealant vertically along the back leg of the panel that you have fixed).
5) Push the next panel into position and fix as before.
6) Once all panels have been fixed, fit the front section of the two-part trims to finish the installation.
How to Store the PVC Panel?
1) Store Flat.
2) No specific handling requirements.
3) Outer cartons – beware of heavy weight. 2 persons required to handle.
4) Protect edges and decorative surface from damage during handling
Why Choose Our PVC Panel?
We will provide specific service in each process:
1) During the whole producing, we have the QC to control the quality and every process will be checked
2) While clinet's order is under producing, we will cut some samples for testing
3) When packing, every pieces will be checked, not let the unqualified products be packed
4) Before loading, our worker will check the products appearance and package
PVC Panel Application
Contact Person: Miss. Abby