Send Message
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home Products

pvc shower panels

Certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
Customer Reviews
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

pvc shower panels

(90)
buy Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant online manufacturer

Waterproof Interior Wall Panels , Decorative Pvc Wall Panels Heat Resistant

3006 mm hot stamping waterproof pvc wall panels for South Asia Specification HS CODE: 39259000 Model: OS1032 Weight: 2.4 kg/sqm Size: 30cm * 6mm Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against ... Read More
2020-03-26 14:50:37
buy Soundproof Pvc Shower Wall Panels , Bathroom Cladding Panels Long Working Life online manufacturer

Soundproof Pvc Shower Wall Panels , Bathroom Cladding Panels Long Working Life

200 * 6 * 5950mm Middle Groove Waterproof Wall Panels Decorative Ceiling What is PVC Panel? It is 8 inches wide and available in custom lengths and an assortment of colors. Can be used in a variety of ... Read More
2020-03-26 14:50:37
buy Printing Type Plastic Bathroom Shower Panels , Waterproof Bath Panels online manufacturer

Printing Type Plastic Bathroom Shower Panels , Waterproof Bath Panels

Printing Type PVC Ceiling Waterproof Wall Panels / 25cm * 7mm 1. Quick details Product Printing Type PVC Ceiling Waterproof Wall Panels / 25cm * 7mm Size 25cm7mm Length 5.8m, 5.95m Package packed with PE filim, ... Read More
2020-03-26 14:50:37
buy Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof online manufacturer

Waterproof Shower Panels , Moisture Resistant Wall Panels Fireproof

Middle groove waterproof wall panels 8 inch width, printing surface Quick details Name Middle groove waterproof wall panels 8 inch width, printing surface Color Printing Weight 2.3 kg/m2 Package Usually be ... Read More
2020-03-26 14:50:37
buy Plain White White Pvc Wall Panels , Moisture Resistant Paneling For Bathrooms online manufacturer

Plain White White Pvc Wall Panels , Moisture Resistant Paneling For Bathrooms

Plain White 20cm Waterproof Wall Panels PVC Middle Groove Ceiling Detail Description Product Introduction PVC panel is a new kind of building material system for interior ceiling and wall decoration. Specificat... Read More
2024-02-28 14:53:05
buy 8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved online manufacturer

8 Inch Width Water Resistant Bathroom Wall Panels ISO9001 / SGS Approved

Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels For Bathroom Wall Cover Quick details Name: Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels For Bathroom Wall Cover Model: OS1037 Weight: 2.6 kg/sqm Size: 20cm * 8mm Payment: ... Read More
2020-03-26 14:50:37
buy Waterproof Laminate Wall Panels For Shower Enclosures Abrasion Resistant online manufacturer

Waterproof Laminate Wall Panels For Shower Enclosures Abrasion Resistant

Waterproof fireproof marble stone plastic wall panels decorative pvc sheets with UV coating WHAT IS THE MARBLE UV PVC WALL PANEL? UV panel is a wonderful product which processed by the special craft , using the ... Read More
2020-03-26 14:50:37
buy Eco Friendly Composite Waterproof Wall Panels Light Weight PVC Resin Material online manufacturer

Eco Friendly Composite Waterproof Wall Panels Light Weight PVC Resin Material

Hot stamping waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 3006 mm Advantages 1. Self-fire extinguishing, non-flammable. 2. It is impenetrable by insects and termites, and won't rot or rust. 3. Resistance to weather... Read More
2020-03-26 14:50:37
buy Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm online manufacturer

Customized Decorative Waterproof Wall Panels For Bathrooms 25 Cm * 7mm

Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm Quick details Name: Moisture-Proof waterproof pvc wall panels with the size 25 cm * 7mm Model: OS1041 Weight: 2.3 kg/sqm Size: 25cm * 7mm ... Read More
2020-03-26 14:50:37
buy 250 × 7 MM × 5.95M PVC Wood Panels Middle Groove Shape Easy Installation online manufacturer

250 × 7 MM × 5.95M PVC Wood Panels Middle Groove Shape Easy Installation

250 7 MM 5.95M PVC Wood Panels As Indoor Ceiling And Wall Fire Retardant PVC Wood Panels Introduction: PVC panel has various advantages over other materials, namely they are waterproof, termite proof, fire ... Read More
2019-05-05 16:48:32
Page 1 of 9|< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >|