Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home ProductsPVC Wall Panels

Waterproof Solid PVC Wall Panels For Restaurant Interior Wall Decoration

China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

Waterproof Solid PVC Wall Panels For Restaurant Interior Wall Decoration

small.img.alt small.img.alt small.img.alt

Large Image :  Waterproof Solid PVC Wall Panels For Restaurant Interior Wall Decoration

Product Details:
Place of Origin: ZHEJIANG, CHINA
Brand Name: OASIS
Certification: ISO/SGS
Model Number: C007
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 10 pcs/bag
Delivery Time: 15-20days after deposit
Payment Terms: TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 1000 pieces per day
Detailed Product Description
Material: PVC Resin And Calcium Carbonate Weight: 3kg
Width: 30cm Thickness: 9mm
Finished: Printing Panel: Solid
High Light:

pvc waterproof wall panels


uv marble sheet

Waterproof Solid PVC Wall Panels For Restaurant Interior Wall Decoration




1. ”Low-carbon Green”

Our products are without any harmful gases, such as formaldehyde, benzene, VOC and so on. So you can move into your new house once it finished decoration. It is the real green product.


2. Various patterns and custom-made service

There are more than thousand kinds of designs for you to choose, we also have custom-made service according to the customers’ special requirements.


3. Thermal insulation and weather resistance

Our products have high thermal insulation capabilities, it can be used in balcony, sunlight room and the top of villa, which can completely solve the torridity problem cased by direct sunlight.


WHAT IS TPVC Wall Panels?


PVC Wall Panels is a wonderful product which processed by the special craft , using the environmental friendly polymer composite material as the base material, and it conforming to the government standard. With strong fire resistance, there will be no toxic fog, no flame transmission if it burned.


PVC Wall Panels is produced by special production technology of automatic production line of high temperature and high pressure with green surface colored paper and back balance paper which containing a resin impregnated special formulation to suppress smooth surface. It is environmental friendly with no deformation, no smell, no radiation, free paint, and long-term insect prevention. Mildew bacteria resistant, non formaldehyde to release ,no harm to human body, no pollution to the environment.


PVC Wall Panels is convenient to install, which can be divided into different sizes based on customers’ specification. After chamfered edges with special technic, The details like grain and color are totally same as the surface of board. At the same time we provide Installation profiles and special glue. It is the high performance-cost ratio plate, after installation it is almost same as the wood and natural marble.




WIDTH: 30cm
LENGTH: 5950mm
WEIGHT: 3kg/m2


product name pvc wall panels 
material pvc+calcium powder+additive
composition pvc base board+printing
surface color marble grain, wood grain,solid color and also can customized
thichkness 9mm
package 10pcs/bag

1, wood or aliuminimum line on the wall

2, use pvc profile

application interior wall decoration such as restaurant,hotel,supermarket,kitchen, living room and so on.
certificate SGS
Sample we can provide free sample for customer



1, green environmantal protection: not contain thte radioactive elements,water proof, moisture proof,moth proof

2. fire proof:the pvc board are self-extinguishable for a safer option over tradition materials.

3. anti-corrosion, wear-resistance

4. low maintance:there is low maintance required as the material does not absorb liquid; the dirty spot can be easily removed with cloth and water.




Waterproof Solid PVC Wall Panels For Restaurant Interior Wall Decoration 0

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Abby

Tel: +8618357305069

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)