Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Grass Green Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets 2 - Layer With 6mm Thickness||Color:||Grass Green|
|Structure:||Two Layer||Thickness:||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm|
|UV Layer:||One Side With 50 Micron UV Layer||Max Width:||2.1 Meter|
uv roof sheeting,
double wall polycarbonate panels
Grass Green Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets 2 - Layer With 6mm Thickness
Polycarbonate twin wall polycarbonate sheet is a basic type with light weight , you can also call it double wall polycarbonate panels. We add 50um UV protecting layer to extend the working life.
1. Standard Width: 2.1 meter
2. Standard Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm
3. Standard Length: 5.8m for 20GP, 5.95m or 11.8m for 40HQ
4. Working life: 10 years
1. Energy Saving. Polycarbonate hollow sheet can be used for greenhouse.
2. Its exceptional weather ability and impact resistance makes maintenance and glazing replacement costs minimized.
3. Highly durability and safety. When it comes to protection, polycarbonate hollow sheet is the secure choice. It’s able to stand extreme abuse. Its impact strength is 200 times greater than glass and 10 times greater than acrylic.
4. Design Flexibility. Can be cold-formed to light radii or thermo-formed to complete shapes, they allow unique glazing solutions and are available in a variety of handsome tints, consider pool enclosures, skylights, covered wall ways, sound barriers office partition, and you’ll appreciate the design flexibility polycarbonate hollow sheet products deliver.
5. UV coated. Coated is a layer of high-density UV reflector. Polycarbonate hollow sheet offered in grades that resist the degrading effect of sunlight. UV resistant which protects against yellowing when encored to the element is built in.
6. Light Weight. Polycarbonate hollow sheet is stronger and lighter than most glazing material, installation is easies and less structure support is required.
7. Heatproof. Polycarbonate hollow sheet’s multi cover structure makes heatproof function better than solid materials.
1) Roofing sheet and sunshade for building
2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages,and subway entries, walkways.
3) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouse, zoos, botanical gardens.
4) Industrial roofing and glazing
5) Natatorium Swimming pools roofing/cover/sheet
Contact Person: Abby