Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Flat Laminate PVC Wood Panels Easy Install With The Size 25 Cm× 7.5 Mm||Size:||5950×250×7.5mm|
|Surface Treatment:||Laminated||Component:||50% PVC Virgin Resin, Calcium Carbonate|
|Lead Time:||10-15 Days||Port:||Shanghai|
wood grain wall panels,
plastic wall liner panels
Flat laminate PVC wood panels easy install with the size 25 cm× 7.5 mm
PVC panel is a new type of decoration materials in recent years, when it is produced, using PVC resin as the raw material, adding stabilizer and lubricant additives. because of its advantages of waterproof, sound insulation, light quality, it is favored by the consumers.
1. Various of color, suitable for a high quality design and modern sleek, sophisticated environment.
2. Easy installation, it does not require special knowledge and tools. And could be finished in several hours.
3. It can be matched with any decoration materials
4. Durability, could remain an excellent appearance for a long time.
5. Environmentally friendly.
6. Dustproof, and the surface is easy to remove dust and pollution.
7. Affordable price. It is cheaper compared with the Aluminum ceilings
Name: Flat laminate PVC wood panels easy install with the size 25 cm× 7.5 mm
Surface treatment: Laminate
Package: Usually be packed with PE film, also can use carton or Shirnk film as you like
Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% should be paid after copy of BL
Lead time: 15-20 days for 1*40' container
1) Make sure your brandering is 500mm maxmum apart.
2) Line brandering up, level/horizontal
3) PVC ceiling panels can be fitted onto 38mm*38mm wooden brandering with screw or staple gun. Steel brandering can also be used. Drill a 3.5mm hole into the brandering, then screw a 4.5mm*15mm screw into it.
4) Screw your pvc ceiling panel onto the brandering. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.
5) Make sure the screw head fasten properly and flush with the groove of ceiling panel.
6) Clip the second panel with the tongue onto the groove of first panel.
7) Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.
8) In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.
9) Close the corners with cornice
10) Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.
As a professional factory of pvc panels, we are a highly efficient and experienced team, we have a good R&D department and best sales team.
Quality first and customer first is our goal.
Contact Person: Bruce