Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme

Home ProductsPVC Wood Panels

30cm High Glossy Pvc Wood Panels Fire Resistance For Hospital / Living Room

Certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
China Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD certification
You are a reliable factory to work with for long term.

—— Amir-Iran

It's happy to cooperate with you, good products and quick response for everything!

—— Martin-MX

Thank you for all your help with my request, my customers love the new products.

—— Alex-CA

your quality is always the best ! I appreciate all your good service in last 6 years, we are always the partner

—— Javier-Colombia

I'm Online Chat Now

30cm High Glossy Pvc Wood Panels Fire Resistance For Hospital / Living Room

30cm High Glossy Pvc Wood Panels Fire Resistance For Hospital / Living Room
30cm High Glossy Pvc Wood Panels Fire Resistance For Hospital / Living Room 30cm High Glossy Pvc Wood Panels Fire Resistance For Hospital / Living Room 30cm High Glossy Pvc Wood Panels Fire Resistance For Hospital / Living Room

Large Image :  30cm High Glossy Pvc Wood Panels Fire Resistance For Hospital / Living Room

Product Details:
Place of Origin: HAINING, CHINA
Brand Name: OEM
Certification: ISO9001
Model Number: OS1059
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 10PCS/PE BAGS
Delivery Time: 7~10 days after deposit
Payment Terms: TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 15000 SQM/DAY
Detailed Product Description
Material: PVC Resin And Calcium Carbonate Length: 5.95M
Width: 30CM Thickness: 7.5MM
Weight: 2.5KG / 3.0KG Surface: High Glossy
Shape: Flat Port: Shanghai
High Light:

pvc interior wall panels

,

wood grain wall panels

30cm high glossy pvc wood panels for ceiling and wall for South America

 

Description

Product name 30cm high glossy pvc wood panels for ceiling and wall for South America
Product Introduction

wood pvc panels is mainly made with PVC resin and calcium carbonate, adding a certain amount of anti-aging agent, modifier and other additives, by mixing, rolling, vacuum and other processes made of blister. and the surface will be with high glossy printing wooden grain color

PVC panel is an new system of light weight construction for ceiling and wall, its assembly system always offer elegance and different finishes

Material PVC resin and Calcium carbonate
30cm High Glossy Pvc Wood Panels Fire Resistance For Hospital / Living Room 0 Width (mm) Length (mm)
300 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Thickness 7.5 mm
Packing details 1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Features 1. Easily assembly and clean
2. Without gap when concatenated
3. High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4. Due to PVC's high chemical stability, our panels can be used more than 10 years
5. Prevent fire, water, antibiotic.
6. Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7. For Ceiling and Wall decoration
8. Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
9. Serial number of different specifications

 

SPECIFICATION:

MATERIAL PVC resin, calcium carbonate, some other ingredients

SPECIFICATION
Width×Thickness (MM) PVC content Length (MM)
100×9.5; 160×9.5;
40%
45%
50%
55%
60%

5800mm for 20’GP
5950mm for 40’HQ

 
200×6; 200×7; 200×7.5;
200×8; 200×10;
250×4.5; 250×5; 250×7;
250×7.5; 250×8; 250×8.5
300×7; 300×9
595×595; 603×603
Surface process Common printing; Hot foiled printing; Laminated;
PACKAGE PE film(bundle); Carton
 

 
Why choose our wood pvc panel:

  • Light Weight
  • Hidden fastener, easy to install.
  • Low maintenance, easy to clean.
  • Cost Effective, Economical, no painting required. (Cheaper than Plastering)
  • Color design, make the wall and ceiling looks much beautiful.
  • Fire Resistance.
  • Professional High Quality Finnish
  • Water Resistance.
  • 15 years warranty limited

Application

As interior decoration materials, pvc wall panels have many advantages, waterproof, fireproof, sound proof, easy to install and clean. this material can match any other decoration materials, it is an ideal decoration material espacial for wall and ceiling. Because of the rich color design, it will make a good appearance after decorated.

Now the pvc panels are more and more popular, it is widely use in warehouse, hospital, living room, bedroom and any interior place.

Contact Details
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Bruce

Tel: +8613750789842

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)