Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets||Size:||10mm|
|Color:||Blue /as Your Customized.||Suitable Temperature:||-40℃ — +120℃|
|Feature:||Durable High Light Transmission||Structure:||Twin Wall|
polycarbonate twin wall roofing sheets,
uv roof sheeting
10mm Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Twin Wall High Light Transmission
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Applications
1) For resisting winds, rains, and gathering lights of all kinds of buildings, roofs, corridors, curtains, eaves of court yards.
2) For various advertising billboards, telephone stalls or ATM stalls.
3) For decoration of gardens, recreation rooms, or other public places.
4) For front shields or instruments and meter plants of cars, blats, planes, machines and police shields.
5) For sound-insulation walls of roads and bridges.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Feature
1. Lasting Beautiful Color.
2. Good Sound Insulation.
Roof tile composite co- extrusion core layer shielding structure can greatly reduce sound transmission.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
(1) Size : 6mm * 2.1m * 11.8m (thickness can also be 4mm, 5mm, 8mm and 10mm)
(2) Weight: 0.92kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
(3) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Light tramission:
3. Solar Control Properties
* Temperature increase inside the building: Sunlight entering the building heats the air both directly and throught absorption by the framework, furniture, etc., and is released as infrared energy. In the combination with the insulating properties of polycarbonate sheet, this prevents hear escaping faster than it it created causing a temperature increase— the so-called 'greenhouse effect'. The temperature can be controlled by venting, often in combination with polycarbonate sheet.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported overhangs.
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Details
Contact Person: Abby