Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Hot Stamping Sheet Width 10 Inch Decorative PVC Panels As Interior Ceiling||Specification:||10 Inch Width|
|Structure:||Flat Board||Surface:||Wave With A Little Shining|
|Surface Finish:||Hot Stamping||Application:||Ceiling And Wall Of Rooms|
decorative wall cladding panels,
decorative tile panels
Hot Stamping Sheet Width 10 Inch Decorative PVC Panels As Interior Ceiling
PVC Panel Quick Looking:
1) The variety of colors and patterns
PVC Panel Packing And Other Details:
|OASIS; or we can do as you need|
2.9m, 2.95m, 5.8m, 5.95m or customized
|10pcs per bag|
|7 producing lines|
The Benefits Of PVC Panel?
1) PVC panels are made from a stable plastic, that's polyvinyl chloride. It has the feature of lasting and high impact.
2) PVC ceiling panels are a cost-friendly alternative to traditional decorative tiles.
3) PVC panels are water resistant. These are mostly used in wet areas like kitchens and bathrooms. But you can use it all over the house such as bedroom ceilings, garages, basements etc.
4) PVC panels come in a wide variety of colours and designs, in hot stamping finish, giving you a beautiful ceiling and wall at a fraction of the cost of other options.
5) PVC panels hold high quality, Which are also fire retardant, and can also be used as ceiling and wall panels. These panels are very durable. Daily wear and tear will not affect them.
6) PVC panels are easy to install and remove, so if you wanna change the color designs, you can change it whenever you want.
PVC Panel Quality Testing
|No.||Test Items||Technical Requirements||Detection Result||Single Judge|
|4||Heating Rate %||<6.0||0.6||Qualified|
|5||Heated State||No bubble, craze or spot||Fulfill||Qualified|
|6||Resistance of acetone||No defects||Fulfill||Qualified|
|7||Dart drop impact||0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times||pass||Qualified|
|8||Size Variation in High/Low Temperature||±0.6%||-0.16||Qualified|
|9||Nail resistance||no visible cracks||Indehiscent||Qualified|
PVC Panel Application:
PVC panels can be used for covering interior walls, ceilings of rooms, offices, basements and especially in bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
Contact Person: Abby